WELCOME!

Hi! Thanks for stopping by Tic Tac Baby Cakes! Unfortunately, my diaper cakes are no longer for sale. But feel free to look around and become inspired to make your own. Thank you!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pretty in Pink

I am currently constructing a custom babycake with "LOTS of pink" for a soon to be mom of a little girl. While this 'cake' is still under construction, I thought I would share what I have so far, which is essentially a "Basic 3 Tier" cake. Basic cakes are simple, chic and make beautiful centerpieces at baby showers.

As you can see a Basic 3 Tier can still be chic! This cake would sell for $45 and includes:
  • approximately 65 Pampers Swaddlers Size 1 diapers
  • Travel sized Johnson & Johnson products:
  • -Baby Powder
  • -Body wash
  • -'Head to Toe' wash
  • -Baby Shampoo
  • -Diaper cream and "Soothing Naturals" lotion Samples
  • 2 colors of coordinating ribbon
  • Gift wrapped in tulle with matching ribbon

No comments: