WELCOME!

Hi! Thanks for stopping by Tic Tac Baby Cakes! Unfortunately, my diaper cakes are no longer for sale. But feel free to look around and become inspired to make your own. Thank you!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Mini-Moo Baby Cake

What could possibly be any cuter than the "MOOvelous" cake made months ago? Why a mini-moo cake! I pretty much had total creative freedom on this cake and once I was at Target looking at accessories, I just couldn't pass these up...again. True Infantino makes other similar toys (I believe he was a monkey) but I just love this little cow. Luckily I had bought several of the "barn beads" stroller toys back in August (they were so cute and on closeout) so I was able to really complete the whole look. This cake is for a little boy and I think the bright blue and orange colors look so sharp together--very playful!
This Mini-Moo 3 Tier custom diaper cake includes:
  • 25 Pampers Swaddlers Size 1 diapers
  • an Infantino (c) "Peek a Boo" Cow rattle
  • an Infantino (c) set of Wrist Rattles
  • an Infantino (c) "Barn Beads" stroller toy
  • 10 "Lots of Links"
  • Travel sized Johnson & Johnson products:
  • -Baby Powder
  • -Body wash
  • -'Head to Toe' wash
  • -Baby Shampoo
  • -Diaper cream and "Soothing Naturals" lotion Samples
  • 2 colors of coordinating ribbon
  • Gift wrapped in tulle with matching ribbon

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are GORGEOUS!!!!

Heather said...

This is adorable, Shannon! How would something like this ship?

Heather
cyclone3982ATyahoo.com