WELCOME!

Hi! Thanks for stopping by Tic Tac Baby Cakes! Unfortunately, my diaper cakes are no longer for sale. But feel free to look around and become inspired to make your own. Thank you!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A huge "Thank You" and a Good Bye post

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of the customers that I had over the 2 years that I was making diaper cakes. Both those customers whose cakes made the site and those that were not posted. I loved making each and every cake and hearing about how the mom-to-be sincerely enjoyed it.

However, the time has come where I am closing up shop, so to speak. With 3 kids and one on the way I no longer have the free time that I once did. Plus in this economy, orders were down and my overhead was getting higher and higher.

Hopefully in the next month I will get a tutorial posted showing you how to make your very own diaper cake :)

Thanks again, it was fun!

1 comment:

sara said...

hello! i just wanna say how much i like your blog.

/Sara
sweden