WELCOME!

Hi! Thanks for stopping by Tic Tac Baby Cakes! Unfortunately, my diaper cakes are no longer for sale. But feel free to look around and become inspired to make your own. Thank you!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Butterflies

This Butterfly cake was made for a first-time mommy who was expecting a daughter. Her nursery was being done in butterflies and flowers, so it was only appropriate to use that theme for the cake!
This cake consists of 4 tiers and several fun accessories!
  • 120 Pampers Swaddlers (size1) diapers.
  • a value size Johnson & Johnson baby wash (used as the core),
  • a travel set of Johnson washes, lotions and powder
  • 1 pair of baby Nail clippers
  • 1 Bottle
  • 1 Nasal aspirator
  • 1 pair of newborn crib shoes
  • 2 Bibs
  • 4 headbands
  • A very cute and soft ''My first doll'' by Carter's.
The headbands are actually wrapped around the fourth tier. This cake was approximately 2 feet tall and almost 2 feet wide!

1 comment:

steffi said...

One word that describes the cake is "WOW"!!! I received the butterfly cake at my shower and it was such a wonderful gift! Not only did Shannon take the time to find out what I wanted so it completely matched my nursery decor, it was 100% practical as well! I even left it on display as long as possible until I needed the diapers and received so many compliments on it! I would definately recommed one of Shannon's cakes to everyone!