WELCOME!

Hi! Thanks for stopping by Tic Tac Baby Cakes! Unfortunately, my diaper cakes are no longer for sale. But feel free to look around and become inspired to make your own. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wildcat

This is a unique K-State themed baby cake I made for my first "real" customer! Paula is expecting her first grandchild in October. The baby's gender is going to be a surprise, so we put our heads together to come up with a one of a kind, personalized yet gender neutral baby cake. Because the baby is being born in "Wildcat Country", the little ones mom is K-State Alum and since Paula herself works for KSU, a Wildcat cake seemed to be the most fitting! I have to say, this was a lot of fun to make! Its amazing how many K-State baby items you can find, when you really look! See for yourself!

The Front
the back
This cake consists of 3 tiers and several fun accessories!
  • 75 Pampers Swaddlers (size1) diapers.
  • a value size Johnson & Johnson baby wash (used as the core),
  • a variety of Johnson washes, lotions and powder (5 total)
  • 1 pair of KSU booties
  • 1 KSU bottle
  • 1 KSU newborn cap
  • 1 "baby wildcat" onesie
  • 1 KSU rattle
  • 1 set of KSU baby keys
  • 1 KSU pacifier and pacifier clip
  • "K-State 101: My first textbook" board book
  • set of Wildcat safety covers for electrical outlets
  • 2 pom-poms
  • A very cute and soft teddy bear sporting a Wildcat sweater

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon,

Paula showed her cake to me and I think it is wonderful. I will definitely keep you in mind the next time I have a family member expecting.

Evelyn
ECC, KSU

Anonymous said...

This diaper cake is wonderful! I can't wait to give it to my new grandchild when I visit at the hospital, but I just hope I have the patience to wait until October! What a perfect gift for a new mom and baby. Thanks, Shannon!

Paula